Are my stats recorded if I lost conection to host? BO2

Played a game of tranzit on my PS3 today. After round 30 (1200 kills, 0 downs) the host left. It said migrating hosts but after a while it said lost connection to host. My name showed up again with all the points next to it.

My question is, did my kills/stats got saved? Cause I couldn't remember what my kills was before the game.

Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes stats are saved. Round counts. But after that round of host migration is not counted for rounds. Stats always count.

I have had games when someone leaves the rounds still count. I would love someone to look into this to figure it out so I know when it counts and when it doesnt.....

From past experience: I was doing tranzit PUBLIC game, friend lagged out. My 2 player high round froze at 40. I forgot if that counts as solo if I carry on. I dont think it does. But Im positive my rounds did freeze. I am positive they would not change such thing in patches but I could be wrong.