The Die Rise Easter Egg,what?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

It's difficult to understand because we have more than just some flashy light being the indicator of what entity is going where with their plans. For instance, Tranzit's Easter Egg revolved around creating an energy receiver via electricity (Maxis) or 115 (Richtofen). The pylon obtained the sources of energy and would distribute them across multiple areas while magnifying the charge of power.

In Die Rise, we have a similar situation. This time, however, it is a satellite tower which would be used as a storage unit or transmitter. It's even harder to assume because Maxis' side contains a fire encircling the inner base of the satellites, yet Richtofen has electricity for his. It's as if the energy switched around for both entities. I mean, heck - even the steps make absolutely no sense whatsoever. All I could think of was a possible reverse polarization of the magnetic fields on the Earth's poles.

Many claim it has to do with the rift that is mentioned in the intro cutscene. I have a feeling that the rift is a broad concept that Richtofen is planning to reconstruct over the timespan of Black Ops II zombies. We begin to learn how exactly he will re-control the Earth. Maxis is left in a big shadow because...well we still don't know his true intentions as of this moment.