Challenges

As I sit here waiting to get out of work and itching to play some multiplayer

I ask you all, what current challenges are you looking to do and gain some bulk XP in the process?

Right now I'm working on my 50 K-9 unit kills. I just reached tier 3 out of 4. I believe I'm at 27 needing 50 for the final tier.

Any daunting challenges you have all been working on? Or maybe even small fun ones you ran into along the way?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't worry too much about XP when I play, considering all I really worry about is my Zombies rank. But, one of my sort of self made challenges is to rank first in score in every game using an extremely horrible class. For example, running around with the Five Seven with no attachments, combat knife, shock charges, running class perks, and the wildcard that allows you to use two tomahawks. It makes the new feature where you hear the opponent's reactions very funny, and at the end of the game where they see I led my team by playing the objective and sneaking up on people with a trigger finger/backstab. :lol:

It may be the most annoying thing to almost everyone, but is very intense and fun for me. Makes maps like Standoff look like the greatest thing ever.