Die Rise Solo Leaderboards... cleared.

Dahniska

Lets make this clear.

Since the rounds were cleared from leader boards, it confirms that it was indeed a glitch and 3arc has admitted that.

Incorrect.

It was an exploit in the game that Treyarch was not happy with. And they fixed it. Glitching the game is doing something that breaks a game mechanic. This thing was simply playing smart, if a bit cheap.

Thanks for correction. Good Point.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets make this clear.

Since the rounds were cleared from leader boards, it confirms that it was indeed a glitch and 3arc has admitted that.

Incorrect.

It was an exploit in the game that Treyarch was not happy with. And they fixed it. Glitching the game is doing something that breaks a game mechanic. This thing was simply playing smart, if a bit cheap.

Thanks for correction. Good Point.

Thank you. :) Sorry for my curtness.

When I find out that the randoms I'm playing with are useing a glitch I simply ask them get out of the glitch and play the game or I'm gong to quit 2 kids were in the power room glitch near the lava pit and the other was out of the map in the tunnel it was rd 27 and I asked them to get out they didn't I quit and messed there game up that's what glitchers deserve I don't understand how treyarch puts these maps out with so many bugs their a billion dollar company them or Activision who ever they need to pay their employees to do some work