Die rise challenges!

Stop Mocking Me0

Alright, its about time I through out my old "challenge" book!

Challenge 1!: Four players

Similar to the tranzit challenge of "one for all" this challenge is much similar...

"Tower defense"- Ok, so once the power is on, two players will head to the half-building and two will stay on the dragon building... The rules here are two people have to survive around one set if elevators and the others with the other elevators... Whoever survives longest wins... The only exemption is juggernog, pack a punch, and trample steams...

The people in the dragon building can use the perks that spawn there: Mule kick, double tap, and juggernog when they want as well as pack a punch, the , claymores, semtext, mp5,ak-74 u, whatever the shotgun down stairs is... one box location and Bowie...

The people in the opposet building can have access to speed cola, quick revive, who's who, the trample steam, galvaknuckles, two box locations, the m-14, ak-su, SVU, colt, Olympia, and elevator keys...

You CAN NOT transverse between buildings, until a crawler round, then you can move to buy juggernog, galvas, tramples team, pack a punch, but can't kill any zombies until your back on your own turf, anyone who breaks these rules, loses...

And SKY FALL: A death game mode..

Can be played with any people: basicly you have to keep moving, once an elevator gets there, your off! Chasm? No waiting! Get moving! If your in the same building for a whole round your disqualified, with the exeption of round 1 and crawler rounds...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic