Die Rise: Time of events

Ds_Hunter001

Just created this account and this is my first post but i have read many other posts from this page so i am aware of theories and speculations about many maps including this one.

Leaving that aside, i dont think i have seen any post related to this: The SDC uniforms on the armored zombies. What i do know is that there are many posts where the time when the Die Rise events take place varies, a few saying it couldn't take place too far in the future (2025 or close to that age) others say that it may be barely 1990's or so.

But the SDC uniforms are a proof that it may take near the 2025, another proof of that the events take place near the 2025 are the wall weapons, which clearly are futuristic (the AN-94 and the Svu-As are a very good prove) because if anyone else noticed the wall weapons vary depending on the "time" when the characters are fighting (Der Riese having the STG-44 and the Thompson smg). The posters inside the skyscrapers also say since 1996, meaning it couldnt happen before that, and finally the Jin Mao tower, which was fully opeational in 1999 and we see it completed (although ruined)

In summary, Die Rise must be taking place in the 2000 and forward, i hope this helps to clear any doubt.

Also, sorry if anyone else posted this before me and i didn't notice.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lot of discussion about the time of die rise or to be move exact the time the rockets hit and I do agree it does seem to be more futuristic and the calendars may even be ale to help us get an exact year, or a set of possible years at least.

And also welcome to the site, its great too see more people here to discuss the story side of things, and you seem to have a pretty good grasp of it. I hope you enjoy it here