Where haven't we been? What haven't we done?

Where haven't we been?

We've been from a frozen outpost, to a chinease high rise, to the flipping moon... Each place just as impressive as the last... But where do we go now? We never seem to visit the same type of area twice, meaning we've only been to one swamp, one factory, one theater, ect.. So where else do we have to go?

So I made this list of possible areas to travel!

1: Paris- ive seen how much you guys want Paris to happen, and it very well may be in the next map! Whose stopping it?

2:Desert: We've never had a sand area, I REALLY want to see some mummy zombies and pyramid Easter eggs!

3:Above the ocean: On say a cruise ship, a REALLY masive one! Like colossus!

4: Below the ocean: We can combine #3 with this one and make one huge Atlantis map! Sughlinger seems to know something about this place... :?:

5: In a volcano: A bit touchie, and lava would be a bitch, but chances are trayarch may do this...

6: An airport: hasn't been done yet... I would love to see my Wingsuit idea used here...

7: Antartica: A snowed out ice-covered hell hole... Zombie penguins ftw?

8: A mountain.. The element of verticality would be re-used here... But a bit more slides then ladders if you catch my drift...

9: Argotha: This is a VERY suspicious area... If argotha is what it is... What's to say it survived maxis's explosions? What secerets does it hold?

That's all my areas, tell me if you can thing of some more...

Now on to things we've done! We've moon jumped, blown up a rocket, traveled back in time briefly, explored the pentagon, rode a bus, rode on top of an elevator.... What's next?

1: A train: I would love to see the return of vehicles... Trains have always been my favorite mode of transportation and I would love to see one in zombies!

2: A plane/helicopter: After our great disappointment in die rise of there being no helicopters, I was saddened... Its still not too late to add them!

3: Wingsuits: I would love to reuse the mechanics in the campaign to apply to a zombie's-Wingsuit, imagine Nikolai or marelton zipping around in the air!

4: Linked nav card tables: I don't know what they're for, but it SEEMS they're used for teleporting... What if once we link all the tables we can use them to end the game and immediately be transferred to the next map? Or purhaps put something such as points or a weapon in the table so it can be brought back on the next map the next time you played? Awwwwsssoommmeeee!

5: A Map slightly bigger then die rise, but less then tranzit.. Tranzit was rediculously huge... No mas... But die rise was ALMOST perfect, just one more building consisting of two floors would have MADE it! But it is still the second best map out there in my opinion...

6: More buildables: I liked the amount of buildables in tranzit... It was evenly spaced so there was just the right amount of builds... Die rise however lacked much, only having three buildables, one of which you could only do once... So let's even this out and say a nice round 5 or 6 buildables in the next map would be perfect!

7: Tardis: It would bring me NOTHING but pure gamer's joy to see a tardis like door... Imagine your playing and about to run out of amo, you yell to your teem mates and they run into a shiny black door that doesn't lead to any room... But rather, it leads into another area of time and space ENTIRELY! He steps in, pulls the switch, and with any luck the door has now appeared near you! You hop in, pull the lever again, and BAM! Saved! Inside would be a lab with the bus-pistol (don't lie we all call it that, even in die rise), and a single power switch that once pulled (for fee or not for fee) warps the entire room.

This is easily accomplish-able... Just design four or so rooms exactly the same, and make them invisible from anywhere else on the map other then right inside... Then just make the entrances unavaible until one of them moves! You could have the starter one In a house, the next one sealed seceretly in a tunnel or something... The third in a seceret lab, unacceptable from any other means... And the last, of course, being in the side of a telephone box!

Oh it would be SO wonderfull to see a map lie that, if you guys want I'll make a map prediction for a map like that...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic