Armageddon Landscape?!?

Every level so far has involved armageddon, destructive enviornment due to the missles from the moon or the nuke in nuke town... So thats three destroyed levels we've had all similar to each other... Are we getting three more in the same nature?!?!? If you look back at black ops or WaW you got 6 zombie levels all unlike each other... But so far in black ops 2 we've had 3 zombie levels that are all similar to the environment... I think it would be a little ridiculous if thats all we have to look forward to in the dlc's ...3 more of the same... Destroyed Environment from the moon missles.... Just a thought :/

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So your think NTZ, GR, GLF are all similar nature? Not at all, just the backdrop is. And heck, the destroyed environment on GLF is way diff from how GR looks. That out of the way, All play very different from eachother. The BO maps werent that different from eachother, except for Moon (backdrop wise; gameplay wise they are very similar)

Yeah all I'm talking about is how the back round is destroyed. I'm not talking gameplay.. I'm talking how each level so far in bo2 is destroyed that's how there similar... What I'm concerned about is are we getting nothing but destroyed environments in future dlcs for total of 6 maps of nothing but destroyed destruction from missiles... Not every zombie level in bo or waw had the same type of environment they were all different and unique but I guess were getting nothing but destroyed environments since that's the storyline 8(