I have revealed the intentions of the towers!

Remember the good ol' VR-11? Well it plays a large role in BOII zombies. Don't believe me? Keep reading. Altough it is not directly shown with enough logic you can figure that out. Basicly the towers are powering two things:First one-A device that works alot like the VR-11. The second one, I'm not sure of. We will figure that out in later maps. Let's talk about the VR-11 like madoo-hickey! Edd talks about "recreating the mankind" or something in the lines of it. Of course if we will take his course he will use it for evil. The idea is that Maxis knew that if a zombie breakout happens he needs to have a backup plan. Now we don't know about this but Edd does. He says that he can recreate humans if we help him. Either way the path we choose will be either Edd's predicted future or Maxi's predicted future. So the one thing that we are powering is a machine that works like the VR-11 on larger scale and range. The other machine must be a machine that can heal the Earth, so basicly it can reattach the debris from the Earth. Please do tell me what you think about this because I think that this is it. Thanks for reading!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man :) sounds pretty solid to me!

the idea of "cleansed" for tranzit supports that idea!...l most likely take effect after doing the maxis side fully!!

which im thinking will be are final map pack...

but if maxis's side's purpose is to cleanse, what would doing richtofen's accomplish?

probably destruction... or POWER!!!!! :twisted:

just speculating :)

the idea of "cleansed" for tranzit supports that idea!...l most likely take effect after doing the maxis side fully!!

which im thinking will be are final map pack...

but if maxis's side's purpose is to cleanse, what would doing richtofen's accomplish?

probably destruction... or POWER!!!!! :twisted:

just speculating :)

You'd be surprised that it's probably the other way around. After you power up the tower for Richtofen, he talks about how you are going to be the hero of humanity, and that "The Flesh" will cover the Earth, meaning people like Samuel that can hear Richtofen and eat zombie flesh for the 115. I think Richtofen will pull the world back together, whereas Maxis will use the towers to take out everything that has 115 in it's system, and 115 itself, ending the zombies, The Flesh, (sadly including good ol' Stu,) and Richtofen's power. Maybe the Obelisks are pieces of a Wunderwaffe DG4? That for Maxis, and pieces of a VR-11 for Richtofen.