What if they never went back?

TheKingOfToast

This is TranZit relevant I believe, if a mod finds it fits better in another (maybe general) please move it.

What if the O4 never traveled back in time. What if backwards time travel is impossible, or at least impossible for the Teleporters (Vril-ya may possess the ability).

This would solve a lot of paradox issues, and place the time frame at least after CotD which we believe is "present day"So far the only issue with this is that Nuketown is supposed to occur immediately following the MP map, but to that I say who to say the MP map couldn't have taken place in the future. Do you remember a Spetsnaz invasion of Navada in the 60's?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we know that time travel backwards and forwards is possible just from looking at a few of the loading screens. The Nacht Der Untoten loading screen shows backward time travel, and the Kino Der Toten loading screen shows forward time travel. If we are talking strictly "What if..." scenario, then I say the game would probably be a lot more confusing ha.

i Actully can explain this here one of my thoughts on this, The teleporter at kino der toten was a Maxis Teleporter, the idea was that teleporter was going to be revealed to the nazi party to gain funding for the group. every other teleporter though as been a Rictofhen teleporter i think rictofhens teleporters can only go forward while maxis's teleporters can do both forward and back.