Tranzit EE - The Facts

So I've done nothing but research this topic over the last 4 weeks (got the game really late as ps died in sept and got a new one at Xmas)

The one thing that I can't seem to get straight though is when you're doing the Maxis side, do you need the turbines under the pylon or not? It's quite conflicting when you read on the net / watch vids. Can someone give me a definitive yes or no.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That name is quite misleading. You would probably have more luck in the team mate finder section and teaming up with someone who knows how or has done it. Otherwise there are tons of EE resources both here and on youtube that should answer your question. The most important thing to know is that Maxis will tell you what he expects of you. If the quote he says mentions energy and the spire, then he probably wants you to lure the "Electric Zombie" underneath the spire and kill him. Turbines can affect "Him" so that may be where your getting confused. Seeing others using their turbines to kill "him". I can't remember offhand so forgive me if I am wrong, but I believe that the turbines are primarily for placing at teleporters for the "trichotimus system" and I know thats probably spelled wrong.

yes to do maxis's side properly, youll need 2 things....

- 4 players with turbines

- Avogadro

*mind you, it can be done with 2 players*

Once the avagadro has spawned in the cornfield, is your cue to place AT THE LEAST 2 turbines down under the obelisk. once he gets under the tower and you get the quote "kill the creature! kill it now" kill him. If you kill him with E.M.P's remember that it will destroy your turbines!

Get the other 2p's drop their turbines immediately afterward, if thats the route you want to go.

Also the avagadro dying i believe emits an E.M.P wave so keep that in mind as well.

Last step, all player's must place turbines under 4 lampposts...

some say it doesnt matter which lampost's you use...

it doesnt, they all work for getting the achievement! but i still don't believe that to be fact at all.

i believe there's an order in which you have to place the turbines...

but thats just here say...

Welcome here and hope i answered you questions :D

I've done nothing but research this EE so am really familiar with it.

Am going to be doing it as 2 player because I don't have 4 reliable friends on PSN. I almost did it the other night, although was so excited the Avogadro showed up I threw grenades instead of EMPs and then sat wondering why it didn't kill him.

It was just this one sticking point I didn't know if you needed it or not.

Thanks for the link. I'd actually got that one bookmarked ony phone and have visited it a number of times.

Got the closest We ever got just now. Got the Avogadro to spawn at the tower and we placed our turbines. Just to be on the safe side. My first emp missed and I got him with the second. Put the turbines at bus depot and diner but got the Anti-Jewish quote from Maxis (the one about are you circumcised) so we obviously did something wrong.

Went back to the tower and got Avogadro to spawn back in, but the round was too high and we got downed in no time at all.

So after following all the steps and putting the turbines down at the tower, we still missed something. Is it maybe that you need to wait for Maxis to say about "capturing it's essence" before throwing the emp. Also, I'm now leaning more to the method that requires turbines at the tower (despite the previously linked post saying not) after listening to his dialog. "We need more power" followed by "additional energy systems, portable possibly human" after placing the 2nd one.

And here was me thinking I knew all about how to do the Easter egg. . .