Just a Small Find

Delta

So I was browsing through my elite yesterday and today, and one of my recent games caught my eye. This was most likely fom one of my first games on the map, which is why it has the low round and kills.

Link: http://s1097.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... sort=3&o=1

Now, it says unknown playlist, and has the "file name" I guess you could say in the bottom left. Just something I thought was interesting.

Now, my 2nd screenshot was taken on the app, and look for a moment.

Link: http://s1097.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... sort=3&o=0

"Skyscraper" and "Tranzit" are on the Die Rise map. Just another interesting thing I found.

Thoughts? Might just be something irrelevant, but I thought you guys might want to see it.

Sorry if the images don't show up.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

That is exactly what I saw yesterday on my Elite page as well. It's sensible to believe that High Rise would be the name for Die Rise, but Skyscraper for Tranzit? I've seen the file name error call it "Transit" and "Town", but not that. I believe the file names are originally a beginning setup before the map is anywhere near completion, and that we aren't supposed to know what the original file was coined as. Interesting find though, friendo! :)