Final EE theory

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too short... Can't take it seriously... (Thats what she said) I must help it! :twisted:

Ok an eight player tranzit style map? Really? Not a good idea for lag, it takes up a ton of lag to hold one big map or eight peoples doing both would crash your Xbox, play station, or computer...

An idea though is that if you help maxis more you play as the origional four in the final map, and of you help richtofen you play as the N4... Each player desires his own character, so you could end up playing with Nikolai, tank, russman and marelton!

Now the Easter egg should gain us three things:

En epic clif hanger ending for zombies for the next two years...

A symbol next to your name that allows player to see your accomplishment!

A new perma perk that allows you to hold all the perks you want, the Easter egg will give you all perks at that time, but say you go back to die rise, you can now hold all perks!

The last map must also be epic and awe inspiring with things we dont even know we want!

Its also going to give us a nav card to put in the tranzit nav card reader for us to finally find out wtf it does...

There... I think I've helped enough...

They would never make an 8 player complete map for regular zombies. I know it would be cool and all, but it's just too out of the usual 4-player-zombie-survival-team. Imagine how easy it would be to make it to high rounds where eight players working together where everyone could revive everyone could be.

They would never make an 8 player complete map for regular zombies. I know it would be cool and all, but it's just too out of the usual 4-player-zombie-survival-team. Imagine how easy it would be to make it to high rounds where eight players working together where everyone could revive everyone could be.

And laggy...

You get lag from playing tranzit/die rise because it's a big map, you get lag from greif because it's got 8 people, you don't get as much lag on turned because its only four players, no extra zombies even!

To mix the two major factors for lag is to make a game mode no one can ever play....