Easy way to get free perks and a couple tips.

MDI ColdGin

Put one Flinger at the very top of the catwalk under the Dragon. Have you team stand there and put another flinger on the other side of you. It goes through the Nova ninjas like butter. When one does occasionally get through... have one or two guys with Knucks or Bowies and finish them off.

Also... If you face a Flinger to a window(the one next to the NAV card table)... It will hold it down for a couple rounds before breaking down. Makes holding the rooftop very nice until the high 20's, low 30's Then it's Train/Sliquifier time.

And a Flinger at the very top of the dragon catwalk with do nice work for you for a couple rounds as well.

If any of this has been posted I apologize... I looked but didn't see anything.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds great gonna try this out tonight. We usually camp there also. 2 at top 2 at bottom. The 2 at bottom one has the sluiqifier and shoots the base of the ramp n the zombies or novas can't get up the ramp so just keep it wet and shoot away works great so far with a max ammo every 5 or so rounds

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to pick the one up at the top of the ramp without laying down got me... I was being real care...flung...

I put one in the gk room for the entirety of round 3, it took them all down. No points though.

I wonder how much it would do on 33 instead?

The buddha room with the small circle alcove in one corner. I will try that too.