Richtofen asking for help?

TubbiPack

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Ok so I was playing as Samuel earlier doing the first few steps of the EE and I noticed that every time I was close to one of the gold symbols in the elevators and the ones on the floors you could hear those weird moaning sounds louder the closer you got, could that be what the sounds are? step indicators for Richtofin?

The sounds are supposedly a third party coming into contact with Samuel. You can actually hear the moans as early on as Round 1. It seems that you hear zombies more...well, in a more eerie effect.

Ok so I was playing as Samuel earlier doing the first few steps of the EE and I noticed that every time I was close to one of the gold symbols in the elevators and the ones on the floors you could hear those weird moaning sounds louder the closer you got, could that be what the sounds are? step indicators for Richtofin?

The sounds are supposedly a third party coming into contact with Samuel. You can actually hear the moans as early on as Round 1. It seems that you hear zombies more...well, in a more eerie effect.

you could hear them at the beginning because of the Mah Jong tile, if the sounds are indeed indicators, but after seeing the EE completed I'm not so sure because you can still hear the noises loud when you stand by the tower after you've completed it.

I read a really interesting comment yesterday that said some of the noises and words you hear are the rotting thoughts of the zombies. I thought that was a pretty cool theory.