Die rise: Script error 2******

Alright this is simply for people that had the same heart attack I did.... After downloading die rise and attempting to play for the first time in a local match, it didn't work and claimed to have a script error.... After five hours of downloading I was ticked... But don't worry, it's not that bad...

From what I've learned some of the local files are corrupted, meaning you can't play local die rise, (and possibly turned)...

HOWEVER! Don't fret, you can still play solo online as well as multiplayer, everything should work: Custom matches, public match, solo, theater, the whole sheibang!

You can attempt to redownload the file to see if that fixes it... But do you REALLY want to put up with another download just for the possibility it will fix it's self jut so you can play local?

Hope you all found this usefull! I'm almost certain someone has beat me to this, but I'll try anyways! :D

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic