A few things I was thinking...

deathb4di2h0nor

I got the DLC as soon as it came out, so I had plenty of time to think about this...

Q:If you buy Who's Who, and down, can your "out-of-body" purchase perks? If so this would mean we can have as many as 6 perks (so far, as Liam's video shows Flopper, yet Flopper is not included in the Achievement for all perks. :? )

Q:Why isn't Flopper included, unless it is part of the easter egg?

Q:In Green Run we were not able to see the sky let alone ten feet in front of our face, so why is it any different here? Is it the positions the missles hit? Or is it the fact we are so high up?

Q:Since we can clearly see the Moon, does this mean we will be contacting the old crew? I hope so...

Q:In some older threads it was mentioned that a voice could be heard saying: "Danger." It was thrown out as most said ist was a sound effect and not a voice prompt. In Die Rise the same voice can be heard, but in much more distress. The voice sounds like it is in dying agony on a constant basis. What is this? Or who is this?

A lot of you will find the answers and even more will be wondering the same things... Let's hope they get answered. Input or answers?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I got the DLC as soon as it came out, so I had plenty of time to think about this...

Q:If you buy Who's Who, and down, can your "out-of-body" purchase perks? If so this would mean we can have as many as 6 perks (so far, as Liam's video shows Flopper, yet Flopper is not included in the Achievement for all perks. :? )

Yes, you can; however, they will only affect your Who's Who body, and not your original one. For instance, you can buy Speed Cola and revive yourself, but you'll only be left with whatever perks you last had before you went down.

Q:Why isn't Flopper included, unless it is part of the easter egg?

I think it is a taunting move from Treyarch because so many players complained about not having Phd Flopper. Now we know it's now, but the question becomes if it's accessible. More than likely, it is not.

Q:In Green Run we were not able to see the sky let alone ten feet in front of our face, so why is it any different here? Is it the positions the missles hit? Or is it the fact we are so high up?

Because Green Run is located near the Hanford Site, and the area that was directly hit by the missile (Nuketown) was only a couple hundred miles away; possible a little more than 250 miles maybe. If you take into consideration that it was a ballistic missile and the impact it made when observing the Earth while on Moon (Black Ops), you'll see it did tremendous damage. Plus, Die Rise is mainly tall structures (hotels) that go beyond the clouds and smoke unlike Green Run.

Q:Since we can clearly see the Moon, does this mean we will be contacting the old crew? I hope so...

I do believe it's giving us a slim chance of hope. They wouldn't just make the sky a sunset atmosphere just for the heck of it.

Q:In some older threads it was mentioned that a voice could be heard saying: "Danger." It was thrown out as most said ist was a sound effect and not a voice prompt. In Die Rise the same voice can be heard, but in much more distress. The voice sounds like it is in dying agony on a constant basis. What is this? Or who is this?

Now that Stuhlinger is hearing other voices aside Richtofen's (and Maxis'), it's more than likely the voices Richtofen had once heard are now affecting Stu. It's almost like agonizing moans wanting his attention.

A lot of you will find the answers and even more will be wondering the same things... Let's hope they get answered. Input or answers?

I hope that helps you, friendo. :)