Looks like we might be going back to Green Run.

JackalBoy88

Waiting for the Map Pack to become available, browsing leaderboards, the almighty Telixion is at number one for solo on Die Rise, so I had a look through his recent games, he's played a bunch of games on it, which I can't watch due to not having the map yet.

But in the middle of all of the Die Rises was a 34 second TranZit on Green Run, so I loaded it up just to see why he'd play one 34 second game inbetween playing the new map.

When the game started he had something next to his points that wasn't a Navcard, it looked more like a piece of paper or something like that. My guess is that he found something on Die Rise and wanted to see if it stayed in his inventory if he went back to Green Run.

Take a look people, he's at the top of the leaderboards on 360, just select his name and go to his

Recent games.

EDIT: Just watched another game he played on Tranzit inbetween all of the Die Rises, it looks like he tried to use the unknown item with the Nav Table, but nothing happened and then he quit out.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what piece of paper you're talking about! I picked it up on Die Rise!

So, I'm trying to figure out all this dragon nonsense when I see "Hold X to pick up Navcard." I hit X. I pick up the Navcard from Green Run. But I still see "Hold X to pick up Navcard." I hit X again. This time, I pick up a white, seemingly upside-down Navcard.

"Hold X to pick up Navcard" stays there, it just alternates between the two.

My money's on you having to get that Navcard on Die Rise, go back to Green Run, and put it in the Navcard Reader. I can give anyone directions to find it if they want them.

Edit: I just watched the Telixion video and that's it! That's the Navcard!

Edit 2: Proof that I have it: http://i.imgur.com/LEPEFOb.jpg Sorry, my phone's camera didn't pick it up that well, but you can tell the color and shape are the same.

Edit 3: Started a Green Run game to see if I had it and I still have it!

Edit 4: Going to see if I can put it in the Navcard reader. Wish me luck!

Edit 5: Incorrect Navcard

Edit 6: I noticed in Telixion's video, the bus made a different sound at the beginning. The honking sounded weird.