Burn the Navcard Reader with back of Jet Gun.

BokChoiTV

Hey guys, I'm starting a new YouTube with a bunch of random videos, but besides that, I'm doing a series called "TranZit Easter Egg Trials:" in which I'm going to try out theories and ideas people present.

This first video is based on the theory of using the Jet Gun to burn the NavCard reader.

Something odd happens to the lamps at the end of the video, not sure what we did. It might have been done before, but I haven't seen this, so if anyone knows, can you possibly tell me?

Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoy. I'd be extremely grateful if you guys can not only subscribe, but comment with your ideas and theories so we can try them out.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'm assuming that you are rather lat eon the Easter Egg, yes? When you heat up the pylon with the Jet Gun, you create a fortified electric current running all across the map. The lights begin to blink and shoot sparks to signify the boost in power. It's all part of doing Richtofen's side. After you collect enough 115 underneath the pylon, he will tell the player who is Samuel to EMP the streetlights in order to reduce the power by a factor of four. Generally, the Diner and Bus Depot's streetlights are the most common places to EMP since Denizens will not touch you there.

That is what you are seeing in your gameplay. If you want to promote your video (which I suppose what the intention of posting such a known event since November), perhaps you can post future videos here:

viewforum.php?f=12