Is Die Rise linked to Aftermath MP Map?

TheAmmoLimit

Ok, so I thought of this while reading a couple of topic's. I heard lots of people talking about Ascension from Black Ops 1 Zombies, And realised that you see it is part of the Launch MP Map. And then this came to my mind, Die Rise is based on 1 or more Skyrscrapers. And Aftermath is based in The Campaign main city (forgot name) and there are many skyscrapers around Aftermath. So what if Die Rise was based in the Aftermath area. Also something else that may have to do with it, Before Black Ops 2 was out they had the live action trailer which took place in the main city/aftermath area. And at the end the zombies come in to the city against the 1 remaining guy. What if that is a hint to Die Rise. Meaning after those zombies come in on the 1 remaining guy at the start and finish of the live action trailer. they may of killed him and infested the city with zombies and in die rise your in that same city/Aftermath looking area but in 1 or a couple Skyscrapers. Which takes place after the Live action trailer. So either this map was thought of before the release or its just a strange coinsidence, but hey im just throwing my theory out there. Im not saying any of this is indeed true.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic