Tower Of Babble The True Reward.

Sylent

Im sure most of you have done the ToB EE, so therefor you know that the pylon drops random powerups every so often after it's completed. My question is how many of you have actually played an entire game under that pylon? We all know Treyarc likes to hide things so what better place to hide the true reward than somewhere we believe to be seemingly useless. Let me know what you think.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After a specific round it gets difficult to Hold that place down with zombies coming from both directions almost at the same time. One advantage to it is when someone teleports and comes back I was told that the Pylon gives you a random drop each time after doing Maxis Egg during that game? This can be false info. But ideally staying under the pylon is bad news especially after 20. I have done 5-6 games just staying underneath it, but I will try more as a challenge with a team next time. Almost sure this is not at all rewarding.

After a specific round it gets difficult to Hold that place down with zombies coming from both directions almost at the same time. One advantage to it is when someone teleports and comes back I was told that the Pylon gives you a random drop each time after doing Maxis Egg during that game? This can be false info. But ideally staying under the pylon is bad news especially after 20. I have done 5-6 games just staying underneath it, but I will try more as a challenge with a team next time. Almost sure this is not at all rewarding.

I understand that the pylon isn't an easy place to hold out. I wasn't posting this as a challenge. I was posting this as a theory of where the true ToB reward might be.

I understand that the pylon isn't an easy place to hold out. I wasn't posting this as a challenge. I was posting this as a theory of where the true ToB reward might be.

I know you were talking abt a theory. I was just saying, I am gonna take this as a challenge for fun.. but I know almost for sure that there is no reward. Solo or multiplayer it is equally difficult to Hold that place down after 20.