How To Get All Perks in Zombie Maps

There is a way to get all the perks at one time. You start of by buying 3 perks and then for the 4th you need to buy Tombstone. (needs 2 players min) Then at the end of the round have a zombie kill you. Then when you spawn buy the other 2 perks you don't have then get tombstone again. After having the 3 perks pick up your equipment and perks from the drop, leaving you with every perk. Check out my video here to see it in action! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svYyUe37MKEThis

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been known for some time. The tricky part is doing in in Tranzit mode. :)

The only way to do it would be to buy all of the perks except jug and staminup. Tombstone out near jug. Have a teammate spawn you at tombstone, buy it and get to town, buy staminup, jug and grab your tombstone. You have to be spawned at power almost immediately after you tombstone out or your tombstone will disappear by the time you get back to town. It can be done but you have to be super quick.

I still think you can get all 6 on Tranzit. I was over halfway to town when my tombstone disappeared and I was knifing denizens after they jumped on my head with the bowie. (this slowed me down big time) If I had the bowie and ballistic knife and knifed them before they hopped on my head as I ran I know I could get there in time. (also cutting through the front yard of the Bowie shack to cut that whole corner off)

I'll work on it and if I get it I'll upload the video.

@CrazyTrain: I've tried it. It is physically impossible.

@JMDogg: In the "old days" before Black Ops II came out, you were expected to search to see if your thread hadn't already been discussed, resulting in repeats. It was something that would result in the closing of threads. Just because no one enforces a rule does not make it obsolete.