Testing with the Nuketown Songs.

So far I've gotten round 6 with all three songs, but was able to get the mannequin song and the 115 to play at the same time, going to try to start ll three at the exact same time and see what happens. Also someone else said to try it before the bus, but it happened to go off round 4.

If anyone wants to post anything for me to try go ahead and I will try it.

And if you want to test out theories with me add my GT, and send a message.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't activate them all at the same time. So for example you shoot off the heads. When u try to activate the bears it will not let you. Also it is best to shoot the heads off first because if you do so while another song is going it will not count the heads you shot off and you will not be able to activate it. (

Was reading on another Easter egg hunt thread...someone mentioned that the nuke town sign had what looked to be reticles (from the P.A.P. guns) on it...I pointed out how often you get fire sales in nuke town and maybe there might be some correlation. Could be horribly wrong, but worth putting it out there.

It's true, you can't play all three songs at the same time. I did however play all three songs back-to-back. I played the 115 ( Dead Ops arcade )song first, followed by the retro Shangri-La song & the Moon loading screen theme. This was done before the horn sound at round 9 & nothing happened. Has anyone tried waiting until round 25 to play the Moon theme? I dunno, there is so many possible things to this map that hint to something secret...