Tower of Babble teleporter THEORY

Jeitzee

I was thinking about the Tranzit easter egg, and how would it be continued in Die Rise, I was thinkin about the fact of TELEPORTATION and the ending of a sort. Let me give you this part of a article on the ps3 magazine, a Black ops 2 producer Reza Elghazi was there, and he said that "There is a narrative in Tranzit, an endgame of sorts.Death is the most common ending,but its not necessarily the only ending." And that got me thinking,we've seen teleportation before on zombies and why not now, my theory is, that if you do the whole easter egg, the one that we are still looking for, if its done, i believe that you can use the Nav card table to get the cordinates of Die Rise and the Tower of Babble will teleport you there and the game is over, and that is the another ending as the second one is death. feel free to wreck me down,this was just an theory and its not perfect. And btw its my first thread here :)

Heres a link to this ps magazine thingy: http://www.officialplaystationmagazine. ... allery-top

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be pretty cool if after the DLC comes out, you start at Green Run, complete the EE, it teleports you straight to the next DLC map. There you do the EE and it teleports you to the next DLC map again. So by the time all the maps are out, you can play from map to map by doing the Easter Eggs in a "campaign" type narrative. That would truely be epic. I kinda hope this happens now.

I woul like that the navcard when placed in navcard machine can be took from it and you can give it to TEDD and he will learn a new route and you might go to Hawaii and stuff he was talking about, i mentioned Hawaii becouse i mentioned Hawaii becouse its at the side of the ocean, and before that we will visit other places and might deliver cargo to somebody (as Maxis said) if we are on Maxises side. And get throught "Such a lovely place." And get to hawaii, find a boat, and ride away.

That is the possibility which has like 1% chance of happening :lol: