Spleens and Cannibals

Beer man?? What kind? Don't tell me Dos Equis, because Way2g00 is the most interesting man in the world.

Anyways I believe you deserve a lot of credit for this, multiple brains if you ask me. Very sincerely, unlike my usual sarcastic self.

Could your theories be true? I can't suggest otherwise. Can your theories change/ influence what we already know? You bet. Can your theory impact the future zombie characters? Of course. But for now it is overblown.

Am I bashing your theory? Hardly, I just feel it is too left field for what we have been chasing. It is not even a dead end, but more of a 6 house cul de sac.

Big theorists look for new roads and pathways that have not been tapped, and lead to territories that can develop into new towns and such.

Maybe I'm the one who needs to cut down on drinking. I'm more of a Grand Marnier neat type of cat. In case you are wondering.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam Adams all the way. Expensive but worth it. It's almost like a meal in itself, very filling.

On Topic: I see what you are saying. This hasn't been brought up that often, but I think it has some relevance. This makes two characters now that have eaten zombies/humans. As I said, two characters is hardly enough to show a clear pattern, so I could be waaaaay off, but I could be dead on. I guess this thread is all about the reader and how far they will let their imagination go. Almost like going out on a limb with your imagination. It will at least have people keeping an eye out for more proof or something that proves it wrong.