About the Leaderboards...

I thought this is how leaderboards work:

The round when somebody leaves is considered the last, or highest round for that game. If it's higher than one's current round record, the leaderboards get updated.

Example 1: Player X has a current high round rec of 5 for (pick map/mode). Player X plays with 3 others. One leaves at round 10. Player X and the other 2 stay. The game ends at round 20. Player X's high round gets updated to round 10.

Example 2: Player Y has a current record of 15. Player Y plays with 3 others. One leaves at round 2. The game ends at round 25. Leaderboards does not update.

Some people informed me that the leaderboards saved their high round even after someone left. Take example 2 above, except round 25 is saved on the leaderboards.

Two people have told me this so far, both on Xbox, in Nuketown (I don't have an Xbox or that map). Which left me wondering: is this how the leaderboards work for Nuketown, or is this how it works for Xbox? What's going on here?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about the XBOX but I was on the PS3 not long ago (a few days) and I was playing Farm online with three others. My highest there isn't anything above 10 (with any amount of players on Farm, just haven't played it much).

One left at about round 8, another at 10 and another at 14 leaving just me in the lobby (when the last player left host migration occurred) I played on for another round and got downed at 15 (a glitch seemed to happen after migration where the area was redder and I couldn't run...).

None of my leaderboard information updated (I think the highest on 4 player Farm was 9), this also happened before in other games, so I believe that the highest round you got up to before someone left is the amount that counts towards your leaderboard.

As for NK, I haven't actually played it much but I think I have also had similar issues with that, this is one of the reasons I've started playing solo more :D

Thank you bbobs2, I appreciate your input.

If I read your response right, it makes sense that the leaderboard did not update (if your record at the time was rd 9, and the first one left at 8).

It would have been nice to hear from Xbox players. I thought I asked a valid question. Oh well, I guess it's not that important.

As far as I can see, my leaderboards only count for Solo or Public Match.

Okay, The leaderboards for me at least follow the formula you had above.

Player X has 15 rounds already and is playing with 3 others.

One leaves at round 8.

Leaderboards not updated.

Just my input.