The "Moon" Sign in Town could Mean Night on Tranzit

optimus555

What if we need to rethink the moon sign? (In town, in ally way behind Bar)

I mean everybody thinks that Moon refers to the previous Moon Map. But could it refer to something less obvious?

Think about it, the map is stuck on day time. A moon would suggest the time of day would change to night.

As we all HOPEFULLY know, the "Moon" sign used to say:

MONEY

L

O

A

N

S

And the money loan feature in bank is located right beside a clock. (The only clock on the map with NO HANDS.)

Maybe the money loan icon has to be up (after galvaknuckling the keys) In order to complete the next step?

Perhaps Avogadro can be directed into the money loan icon that pops up?

Or what happens if you were to EMP the money loan icon?

Perhaps more than one person need to galvaknuckle the money loan keys, and thus changing the power up if all 4 people have the galvaknuckles and put there money in the pot?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, But that could be a good Idea, Because I've been unable to mess around with any of that. Along with the "EYE" looking at the Keys its also staring directly at the Sun. Which obviously plays sometype of role somehow. I Don't believe it's finished.

I look at the Tower of Babble as exactly that. The Tower of Babble. Now the EE/Side Quest I don't think we've scratched the surface on. It's zombies, It's not what it used to be in W@W, & Blops. This game is going to be completely different than the last.

Think about the past & standing on a plate for 5 mins, Shooting a Krauss Refibulator at a Clock that appeared out of Nowhere. Or a 4 story LightHouse that had dials that turned each floor accordingly. How about that time where we had to wait for a flamer to spawn & pray to god someone didn't get too close to him & blow him up, Then Pull a switch & turn a knob twice, to make gas appear then lead his ass around the map!!

We've done some pretty far fetched things in Zombies & this one isn't going to be any different. But honestly I think for anything else to be done any farther, Those Beams coming out of the poles at the end of the ToB are going to have to be activated, Not in another game. Hell maybe even both sides , in the same game.

You are right. That's what i've been trying to tell people as well. The next step isin't going to be something easy that some fat little shit covered in doritoe dust is going to be able to do in 2 minutes.

Care to explain the "eye" that you mentioned looking at the sun? I haven't seen it before?

You are right. That's what i've been trying to tell people as well. The next step isin't going to be something easy that some fat little shit covered in doritoe dust is going to be able to do in 2 minutes. EXACTLY

Care to explain the "eye" that you mentioned looking at the sun? I haven't seen it before?

The other day when I was talking about the Money Loans theory & giving the money to players, I mentioned how I thought that that Clock resembled an EYE & how it was Starring Directly at the Keys, Where you share money. Well if you follow it outside & look ^, Its starring directly at the Sun.

On NGT zombies I saw someone commenting about how you need to galvaknuckle the deposit box to make a points power up when you have the max amount of money possible deposited to trigger something. I thought this might be something but then he started going on about how he found a hidden hatch in the bar and how it transported him to moon, so now I'm pretty skeptical, but still, it could be worth a try even though this alleged next step has no context whatsoever and is not referenced by any character. Has anybody done this?

There's a 99% chance this is another dead end but by now I'm just desperate for a breakthrough assuming that there is more to be discovered.

THINK guys THINKKK.

Why Is there military time etched into the Clocks?

For what purpose?

Why do the clocks in the Bus terminal have What look like rays of the sun around them?

What is the significance?

Why does the time read 115 Backwards? And the other clock is 947 backwards?

Do we have to die with the 115 moon rock? And it drops on the ground and then we shoot it to activate something?

Military times...hmmm

Anyway I think still more than 1 person have to galvaknuckle the money loan thing. If everyone does it, what happens?