dlc charectors will stay as they are now? + my EE thoughts

it would make a lot more sense if the charectors that we are playing with now stayed around for at least 2 more dlc's, only for story purposes, but i would like to have the original 4 involved in the next dlc and the next EE.. possibly in the same style as call of the dead where we help them complete tasks to get them out of an awkward situation. but then again the ending to the EE on moon leaves questions to be asked such as what next for the original 4? stranded on the moon with earth blown up in front of their eyes. where do they go next? Has anybody got anything on the whereabouts of the original 4 or what they are doing at the time in green run?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it would make a lot more sense if the charectors that we are playing with now stayed around for at least 2 more dlc's, only for story purposes, but i would like to have the original 4 involved in the next dlc and the next EE.. possibly in the same style as call of the dead where we help them complete tasks to get them out of an awkward situation. but then again the ending to the EE on moon leaves questions to be asked such as what next for the original 4? stranded on the moon with earth blown up in front of their eyes. where do they go next? Has anybody got anything on the whereabouts of the original 4 or what they are doing at the time in green run?

I think it would be awesome if they did the next map with the origional 4 then 2 maps with marelton and co, then the last map play as the origional 4, and maybe at some point in the map there will be a way, for intense,

White-->starts as marelton--?--> comes out as takeo

Blue--> starts as russman--?--> comes out as Nikolai

Yellow--> starts as misty--?--> comes out as Tank

Green--> starts as Samule--?--> comes out as samanthia in richtofens body

I Like Taks Idea! lol And Only Problem Is If Die Rise Takes Place In Germany Or Japan,How Will 04 Get There? As Only Main Place On Earth They Can Be Is Area 51, and there would be alot of explaining needed

Easy! The same way they've gotten around for years! TELEPORTERS! I'm sure takeo or richtofen can cause some kind of malfunction with the mtd on moon, we know the one at a51 is American, but was the moon teleporter American? I don't think so... Though it may be...

The Only Problem With That Is How? We've Never Knew How They Got The Teleporters To Teleport To Different Area's(except der rise to kino that was wunderwaffe for time travel) Only other problem is you added richtofen,he isnt gonna help 04. And Plus The Area 51 Teleporter Is American We Believe,And Griffin Station Teleporter Isnt,As Richtofen Teleported From Der Riese To Moon On The First Sucessful Teleport. And Perhaps while richtofen and the original gang was time traveling,the US Spys tore down the der riese teleporters that got to griffin station and rebuilt it at area 51? As they'd have no one in their way as Der Riese Was Cleaned Out No Survivors But 04 After the map,and teleportation and time travel to Kino. No Group 935 Agents No One Could Stop Them From Taking The Teleporter,Of Course The Tele At A51 If Is Der Riese Tele They Modified It,Made It Bigger,Ect.

I guess we'll find out :D (possibly :? :| )

As for teleporters, why not the wave gun? It could shoot the teleporter and mess up the frequency or what not while maxis links it with the earth using a radio tower composed by one of maxis's fallowers...

Or the Quantom entanglement grenades, those could mess up the frequincy as well and possibly even teleport the group to another 935 quarters...

The gersh devise has been used before as a teleporter. Heck, do it right and you may be able to escape area 51 and take a ship across molten lava to Japan, or stolen airplanes/airplane/HELICOPTER , heck, if it's dry now you could take a bus... :mrgreen:

Even the pyramid we know has teleportation qualitys, if it's secretly being controlled by the vrill-ya, it could warp our crew where ever they wish!

I Guess We Will Have To Wait And Find Out, The Wave Gun Wouldnt Have The Power To Mess With The Teleporter As The DG-2 Did In Der Riese.Why I Say This? Is Cause The WunderWaffe Has Way More Power Than The Wave Gun Even In Dual Wield Form Which Is A Fact,And Plus If Wave Gun Had This Power Why Didnt It Do Anything when shooting it on teleporter on moon? And From What We Know From A Radio On Green Run Maxis Has Looked For Survivors For Decades,Which is also supported by when you get a power up on TranZit for the first time richtofen coughs,which notes that he may have been asleep or just watching waiting for survivors to gather up and stoped much like Samantha would when the 04 Would Time Travel. We Also Have No Idea What Exact Date Green Run Takes Place I Believe Sometime Near 2012-2015 But Stands The Question When Did Moon Occur? And Nuketown As Happen At Same Time. And If Perhaps Green Run Takes Place In 2025 Then Who Knows If Our O4 Is Even Alive Due TO age(which was increased by teleportation and time travel) and not to mention Richtofen Wouldnt Just Stop The Zombie Attacks After He Is In The MPD.

I Like Taks Idea! lol And Only Problem Is If Die Rise Takes Place In Germany Or Japan,How Will 04 Get There? As Only Main Place On Earth They Can Be Is Area 51, and there would be alot of explaining needed

Simple! Nikolai found vodka on the moon and spilt it in the teleporter, frying the coordinate system and sending them to Paris. Done.