Buy All Perks

I was thinking, why don't they let us buy all the perks, But to offset make it like below.

1st Perk 1000

2nd Perk 2000

3rd Perk 4000

4th Perk 8000

5th Perk 16000

6th Perk 32000

7th Perk 64000

8th Perk 128000

This way you have a reason to keep racking up points. It would not be overpowered at lower levels.

Your looking at around 250k to get all perks if there are 8. That will not happen until after 30.

It gives you a goal after 30.

Either this or let us upgrade certain perks. Double tap only maybe.

This will also separate the good from the bad. If you die a lot you will never get all the perks.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea, I like it a lot. Even with the bank. Yes, you could buy all X perks once without any effort, but you also have to nearly empty the bank for it. If you die, you're there with 0 perks and nothing in the bank anymore. Until you get 200k back together (in the same game), you have to play maaaany rounds. Until you get another 200k to fill up the bank, the game probably already crashed or you died again or something :) It would be difficult, to keep the bank filled in case you always wanna spend your points first for the perks, rather for the bank. Nice idea!

I think many people can forgo some perks (just thinking of Deadshot). Stamin is not so popular too. If you think of Black Ops 1, say you would just neglect those 2, you would never get into major point problems, although you have your 6 favorite perks. Maybe it would be cool to make it a bit more expensive, but with a cap maybe.

/OT:

I anyway do not know what this bank concept is. I think it was never meant to have nearly infinite points in Round 1. It was always a "maximize points to afford Bowie, Jug, Doors". Now it's just "run to the bank and do what you want". That's ugly and not a classic BO Zombies in my point of view.