How do the Leader boards work?

Me and 2 other friends started up a game on tranzit in a custom match, no settings were changed. We went to round 21 and suicided because we had to go to work. I check the leaderboards and it still says my best round with 3 people is wave 6.

A few days ago me and my friends did a custom match, no changed settings, on survival bus station. we made it to wave 14, I check the boards 3 days later and it still says my best wave is 2, whats going on?

do you have to do an online match? if so then how do i Only play with my friends if we have 2 or 3 people?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=26010

This is how the ranking system works for the most part. It's not 100% official, but until Treyarch releases some information about it, this is the best guideline we have thus far.

You can rank leaderboard as long as you are online. Once connected to Live, any and all stats will count in your again unless you encounter one of the following:

- a player leaves your online match (disqualifies rounds but keeps stats)

- Custom Easy Match is not counted to the leaderboards

There is not particular amount of people you need to be in the ranks. Sometimes, your score + stats will not show until a given time. Sometimes, they won't even show at all.

You have to do an online public match to score your round for the leaderboards. Custom Games will save everything except rounds unless you have it set to Easy mode.

There is a way to control how many people are in an online public match lobby, just have one or two people fill up the 3rd and/or 4th spot with a split-screen player, and then back out as the split-screener with 1 or 2 seconds left on the countdown clock.