Hey, I'm MonopolyMan

MonopolyMan

Hey guys, I'm MonopolyMan. Some, but few, may recognize me from some other sites as I have been staff on somewhat "big" sites. But I am probably most known (If known at all :P ) from 7s. Over on se7ensins I have so many zombies topics and I love zombies conspiracies. I hope to be posting all of them here, and share them with this community.

For those wondering I have been playing Zombies sense WaW. But back then I had it for the wii so it had no zombies :(, so I had to go over friends houses to play. I never really was into it at that time since I did not have it. But after awhile I got an xbox and started playing a low of WaW zombies. I then waited fro BO1 and 2 and played zombies frequently. I was never into the story as much as I am now so I may be a bit shakey on some things but it never hurts to learn. Other than xbox I also game on my PC. Currently I have a pretty bad Pc but I am building one for christmass

Also I thought I'd share my favorite zombies maps and such

My favorite all time map is Verruckt. I remember the day it came out me and my friend stayed up late to play it, not only was it a really good map but it gave a really creepy side to zombies. On Black Ops I my favorite map would have to Kino or Acension. And Black Ops II is obviously TranZit. I also really Zombies Realism on PC and I love Comosea.

Hope to see you all around ;)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic