theories about the Avogadro

BuscusBros

To start off the Avogadro spawns in the power room!! When turning on the power you see in the middle a column rise with the Avogadro in it.

MY Theory:

My theory is that the power room is a zombie test facility and it has been researching about electricity and power and maybe links in with various crates and barrels around the map. (or maybe the Avogadro just spawns in there because it has the right conditions). :P

But anyway I think they have been doing some kind of research around the Avogadro.

Comments and feedback is appreciated

-Aw man, Russman outta cash!-

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found that when i watched my zombies game footage in theatre mode if i go to the point where we open the POWER ROOM and enter it in free roam or edit camera mode and rewind (because only after you open it can you access the area) all the way to the beginning of the game even you can clearly see that the electric zombie is ALREADY there. impatiently waiting for you to free him.

Also through this same method i found that the bright white lights of the entire power room are already active when we begin the game. I assume the being itself was contained as a BATTERY for whatever communication systems are still in use.

This is a little piece of information but speaks volumes about the story line.

I originally thaught that the being was trying to break through to this realm or dimmension through the electricity. because it looks like a central nervous system with eyes and a brain.

whatever we are dealing with either knows one of our members was involved with it some how and recognizes him or is just plain grumpy.

and heres a tidal wave of wild speculation;

this creature was once inside the NPD and was some how changed by the ether

this creature is a government experoment gone horribly wrong

it is a fallen comrade perhaps the unknown mexican

its the result of a teleporter malfunction

the element 115's radiation has become sentient in electrical form

its a hollow man situation and this is just a misunderstood man that can be reversed to normal somehow.

this is the god of thunder

Avadrogo's constant says something about a gas's weight can only be the same as the total number of electrons within the electrified field or something.... ... ... i dont know....

no one is talking about the DAY X/2 ME signs.... they mean something!

• 1 month later...

I also thought that he was in there for a reason. But, because in general I am lacking on the story and many details because I don't have internet or the original black ops, I can't say much and back it with proof. Though, I always thought that maybe he was in there and originally was powering the whole city before the bombs hit. Though I have heard that it has been atleast twenty years since they hit, which I never believed in the first place and was backed by Marlton being in Nuketown when the bombs hit. Only way he could go twenty years without changing would be. Time travel, though it isn't unheard of in zombies. I just think that the bombs that hit were not nuclear, but instead planet busters designed to shred the planet into pieces.

But who knows, maybe it is time travel, would back up misty being related to Dempsey.