theories about the characters

Miranda

this is just my little theory on how the characters met up. i've driven the route between las vegas and portland,oregon many many times and if you start with Marlton at area 51 his most logical progression is back to a small town called alamo and then north up US 93.as i've previously stated i think he brought the bus with him from nuketown (no wonder TEDD is so "in the know"). i believe that Stuhlinger is the first person he picked up based off his quote of seeing the forest before he dies, i think he's a small town desert dweller. also i believe he is an ex military guy , most likely a POW. my father in law is retired military and he told me how when a squad comes back from a successful kill mission (think osama) they are rewarded with an extra good meal. if a soldier is in a singular shooting incident he is fed while being questioned, so Stuhlinger's line's about hunger after kills fits (this is something Dempsy said as well and he was a marine) also the line about living in a tunnel blah blah. anyway Misty and Russ would be next i'm thinking somewhere relativity rural idaho , most likely Mountain Home which is home to an air force base that was used for bomber training http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Home,_Idaho . the whole area is agricultural so it fits with Misty living on a farm . uuumm Russ is still a mystery eh so yeah thats it for now feel free to chime in with your theories on this topic, dont be shy i only bite a little ;)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i noticed some things last night well doing tranzit, im pretty sure some characters build better buildables. ( i know this has been said before ) but whoever built the turbine in my game caused it to turn on off randomly. i was grabbing new turbines like every 30 mins of minimal usage.. opposed to other times ive played and they almost seem to last forever. if i was right maybe if that character built the jet gun, would it recharge quicker? just some character related things i noticed. hell who knows maybe if this guy built the navtable it might work???? lol maybe im gettin carried away, i usually try not to speak of the navtable for its uselessness is of the charts