Just a question about a potential theory. Help?

TheKingOfToast

Okay, so playing on solo just to see what I could see. I haven't finished either side of the Easter egg yet nor do I have the trophy (can be done without completing) so I was attempting to see if I could get the Maxis side done enough for the trophy on solo. I turned off the powerand wanted to here what he said, I ran out of the room and I have a feeling you need to be in there to here it, so I went back in and turned the power back on. Then he said "Nein! The electromagnetic pulse has worn off (...) turn off the power"

This got me thinking to the later step where you must EMP the Avagadro.

Which brings me to my one and only question, that, if answered, will make me look like one of those noobs saying something everyone already knows.

Has anyone tried placing the turbines at the lights, EMPing the Avagadro under the tower and then immediately turned on the power?

I'm not positive on what's required and what isn't to do the EE, I've seen some people have 4 turbines under 4 lights, others with 2 at the Obelisk etc. but why can't 2 people be at lights, 1 at the obelisk and 1 at power? Is that possible?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just continue with my own theories in this thread as opposed to making new ones.

Morse code (assuming from Richtofen being as it occurs once the power is on)

"Help me so I can help you"

---I believe this in reference to the fact that after you complete the Richtofen side he gives you power ups.

"The future is ours to destroy"

--- Richtofen wants the world to be overrun entirely with Zombies.

"Power is knowledge"

--- A play off of knowledge is power, and a reference to the fact that the power needs to be on to complete the EE on Richtofen's side

"Go to the light"

---I would think that it was referring to itself as being the light, but then I would think it would say "come" not "go". Nonetheless, I think it is pretty straight forward.

"Energy can only be transformed"

---I think this is in reference to the Avagodro, you can't kill him, only transform him into power for the Obelisk

"We shall prevail"

---self explanatory

"Stay close to me"

---This is the big one. I think this is what ties it all together. Jimmy's tweet mentioned commitment. The power-ups are dropped regularly. Jimmy's TwitPics had the caption "Totally here" and "I'm still here..." To me that references staying in one place for a long period of time. Therefore, I think you need to camp under the obelisk and kill kill kill

i have a problem with the assumptions made by alot of people regarding Richtofen and the things he may or may not be "doing" in game. The TRAFFIC LIGHTS are inded saying things in morse code BUT i personally don't agree that richtofen is doing it.

RICHTOFEN is in the eather which for all intents and purposes is another dimension. He controls the zombies now by placing himself there. (we all know)

But people are speculating that he is in control of the bus driver because the bus driver has blue eyes. I can't see how this makes sense logically. Although some aspects of the game just CANT make sense logically, I feel that other forces are at play.

THE ILLUMINATI - play a subtle role so far, but they are out there and being as powerful as they collectively are, I assume they are still functioning and fullfilling their agenda. however altered it may now be due to the zombie hoardes.

THE GOVERNMENT - The government (America's) ALWAYS has a plan B and C and redundancies for all situations. I believe the government or whats left of them may be to blame for some of the current happenings.

SURVIVORS - There are survivors we know of, being us players in the game. so we can only assume there are others out there somewhere. possibly trying to reach us for various reasons.

THE TIME GAP - now i feel like this is the most IMPORTANT of all of the things people over look. We are playing now YEARS after the missiles struck earth and the zombies have taken over. We can not possibly know what has happened in the years we were absent. Because of this, we have to assume that whatever we learned previously is out dated information now and a "new world" is upon us.

All of this leads me to believe that to understand where THE BUS DRIVER comes from, what AVADROGO is, and why the STREET LIGHTS are blinking in morse code we need to understand the new world better. To assume that Richtofen is doing it is a bit naive. (no offense intended) Maxxis says directly "I cannot affect physical change....yet". Richtofen doesn't say it, but it is implied by the way he needs US to do his bidding. This says to me that WHATEVER the case they are both "in the same boat".

Personally I beleive that the morse code is a HIDDEN MESSAGE to ILLUMINATI AGENTS. This makes sense when you think about the state of MOST secret societies. In REAL LIFE secret societies leave clues hidden in every day life that only the initiated can comprehend. example being the free masons (who are allegedly tied to the illuminati, but in fact are not.) they leave symbolism everywhere that we see everyday and dont understand even if we recognize it. But to them, it is a clear message.

Final thaughts: RICHTOFEN, MAXIS, THE ILLUMINATI AND GOVERNMENT are all factors we need to take into account. there may be more yet we dont know of. Richtofen can be considered THE ZOMBIE HOARDES HIMSELF. if you think of it in terms of his body. samantha has his real body. all he and maxxis really are in this world are voices or spirits. now... MAXXIS can speak only through radios and electronics. maybe MAXXIS is helping us by "hacking" the bus driver. thats a theory that just now dawned on me. This is in the same realm of speculation but only makes a fraction more sense because he is some how tied to electronics. just thaughts tho.

i have a problem with the assumptions made by alot of people regarding Richtofen and the things he may or may not be "doing" in game. The TRAFFIC LIGHTS are inded saying things in morse code BUT i personally don't agree that richtofen is doing it.

RICHTOFEN is in the eather which for all intents and purposes is another dimension. He controls the zombies now by placing himself there. (we all know)

But people are speculating that he is in control of the bus driver because the bus driver has blue eyes. I can't see how this makes sense logically. Although some aspects of the game just CANT make sense logically, I feel that other forces are at play.

And the fact that the bus driver's face is also in the likeness of Rictofen

THE ILLUMINATI - play a subtle role so far, but they are out there and being as powerful as they collectively are, I assume they are still functioning and fullfilling their agenda. however altered it may now be due to the zombie hoardes.

Rictofen's quotes in Black Ops suggest that the Illuminati have always played a role, I really miss the Assylum right now.

THE GOVERNMENT - The government (America's) ALWAYS has a plan B and C and redundancies for all situations. I believe the government or whats left of them may be to blame for some of the current happenings.

In five you can see JFK has a weapon cache in the pentagon, America always has a plan B. I also belive they have a part in the current happenings

SURVIVORS - There are survivors we know of, being us players in the game. so we can only assume there are others out there somewhere. possibly trying to reach us for various reasons.

The radios confirm this assumption, Richtofen and Maxis are fighting for control of Power, through the pile ons and other large atennaes like at Jackass Flats, which is heard in the radios

THE TIME GAP - now i feel like this is the most IMPORTANT of all of the things people over look. We are playing now YEARS after the missiles struck earth and the zombies have taken over. We can not possibly know what has happened in the years we were absent. Because of this, we have to assume that whatever we learned previously is out dated information now and a "new world" is upon us.

In the radios, Maxis says it's been decades, at least 20 years, we have indead missed a lot

All of this leads me to believe that to understand where THE BUS DRIVER comes from, what AVADROGO is, and why the STREET LIGHTS are blinking in morse code we need to understand the new world better. To assume that Richtofen is doing it is a bit naive. (no offense intended) Maxxis says directly "I cannot affect physical change....yet". Richtofen doesn't say it, but it is implied by the way he needs US to do his bidding. This says to me that WHATEVER the case they are both "in the same boat".

I belive that Richtofen has more power than Maxis, but as you said, he needs our help, and it has been 20 years, whatever the case, they're racing for power.

Personally I beleive that the morse code is a HIDDEN MESSAGE to ILLUMINATI AGENTS. This makes sense when you think about the state of MOST secret societies. In REAL LIFE secret societies leave clues hidden in every day life that only the initiated can comprehend. example being the free masons (who are allegedly tied to the illuminati, but in fact are not.) they leave symbolism everywhere that we see everyday and dont understand even if we recognize it. But to them, it is a clear message.

Final thaughts: RICHTOFEN, MAXIS, THE ILLUMINATI AND GOVERNMENT are all factors we need to take into account. there may be more yet we dont know of. Richtofen can be considered THE ZOMBIE HOARDES HIMSELF. if you think of it in terms of his body. samantha has his real body. all he and maxxis really are in this world are voices or spirits. now... MAXXIS can speak only through radios and electronics. maybe MAXXIS is helping us by "hacking" the bus driver. thats a theory that just now dawned on me. This is in the same realm of speculation but only makes a fraction more sense because he is some how tied to electronics. just thaughts tho.

I don't necesairaly agree with everything you say in the last 2 paragraphs, but it is a good bit of free thought.

the last bit was my own speculation and its understandable that not everyone can make the same connections. but u caught my drift for what was improtant that iw as trying to say. tehres just so many people trying so hard to tie DIRECTLY into the other game and this may or may not be the case. that was my point.

personally as far as easter eggs go, i am forming the theory that RICHTOFEN and MAXXIS are COMPETING for a return trip to our DIMENSION. RICHTOFEN of course knows how to get where he is and possibly would like to come and go as he pleases. MAXXIS was killed right in front of the NPD so his soul may be obsorbed into the device and somehow is being "broadcasted" similarly to RICHTOFEN but on a weaker scale. I do believe his soul got sucked into the device. after all the rat that was killed near it got sucked in... RICHTOFEN is indeed more powerful. He is a form of a GOD per say. Deciding when to kill us, when to string us along and when to give us hope (drops) in dire situations. as BANE said in THE DARK KNIGHT RISES "There can be no true dispair without hope". My theories are ever changing tho as i find new information. I think that whatever the situation is that its possible there can be only ONE return trip to this dimmension and they BOTH want that ticket. Each claiming that the OTHER is trying to destroy you all.