THE NEW CREW INTRODUCTION

zombo187

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Misty's parents were both killed before the apocalypse. She says this herself, so I honestly doubt that Dempsey is her father, in fact i'm going to go ahead and say it's not true. And I know you may say "What if she was adopted?", which is a valid point however i'm sure that age (what do you think, she's early-mid 20's?) her foster parents would have said something by now, also asides from her mannerisms and speech she bears no physical resemblance to Dempsey whatsoever (at least in my opinion), so I don't think it's true whatsoever, however I can see why some people may think so.

About Misty being Tanks daughter. What if green run takes place late 60s or early 70s? Then it could totally posibble age wise if he had a daughter in the mid 40s. But idk because of her last name. Thats just my 2cents.

Honestly im surprised this post stayed in asylum... I posted this before I understood how the site worked. As the poster I would move this post by now. But on the subject of Misty or Abigail I dont think she is tied to Tank Dempsey.

Her parents are both dead. She watched her father die in front of her and her mother she only says she can barely remember. I took that to indicate her mother died when she was very young and her father more recently.

I no longer have any evidence to support the idea that ANY of our characters are related to the old crew. I think their bond is the zombies and the evil tied to them.

There is talk of there being two teams; Misty and Marlton and Stuhlinger and Russman. I dont believe this is true either. It seems to me that there is a basic group dynamic where these characters have learned from experience to trust eachother or not trust eachother and to rely on eachother in either case.