*NEW* New beam reflections. Traffic Light beams.*HD Video*

JuggerWicho

Hey!

I found 2 things that I have not seen anyone talk about them.

The first one is a light orb, like the one you get when you buy a box.

But in the pylon itself.

The other thing is about those beams that appear when you shoot the laundry door. I've only seen orange-red beams, but it looks that there is also a purple (Richtofen) "version" of the beams.

Video:

cjzLvH3Cp_4

Another thing I noticed is that when the beam appeared, there was like another "source" of a beam going into the tower. I actually zoom in in that part so hopefully you can understand this better.

EDIT: NEW FIND

Recently I was playing zombies. I went to the laundry room and the beams appeared in different directions, some through the traffic light and some of them went to other parts of the bank. The interesting thing about this is that sometimes the beams appeared WITHOUT shooting the door.

Video:

AUJ9pCK-HHc

-JW

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if two of the players in the game each have one side of the EE done, there is two colors on the Tower?

Exactly :D

Too simple is you ask me, But has anyone just TOOK a gun that glows from the box, found an in-world object that glows like that pylon part in the second video and just shot it with that gun?

Is it possible?

In that same game I tried to get a weapon from a glowing box. But sadly it never appeared :(

I have, I even tried the Jet Gun while the orb was over the cycled weapons. This better be leading to something because if its not and Treyarch hasn't once said it was a simple glitch, I think a lot of people(Me Mostly) are going to be really pissed.

I' dont think this could be a glitch. Remember that with Treyarch, EVERYTHING means something. We have to try harder...

Hey guys i just like to provide some input, but i was playing the other day with one of my friends and I was playing as russman and he was samuel. well when we arrived at town i did aim down my sight at the laundromat and when i did that there was a purple/blue orb that appeared around the stoplight but it wasnt the stoplight that was shown in the video it was the other one, the stoplight that was facing the book store, but we found out that it was only russman that could see the orb. I have not done the EE but my friend that i was playing had done it on Richtofens side. i dont know if this has any significance but i thought it might enough to make an account just to post this

I have, I even tried the Jet Gun while the orb was over the cycled weapons. This better be leading to something because if its not and Treyarch hasn't once said it was a simple glitch, I think a lot of people(Me Mostly) are going to be really pissed.

I' dont think this could be a glitch. Remember that with Treyarch, EVERYTHING means something. We have to try harder...

But sometimes, there EVERYTHING is completely ridiculous. Take Ascension for example. Flying letters in the sky and you have to spell Luna.