Unknown Part

NLjaan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Dan Sadan is pointing at his earlier posts about the zipline. If his clues are True, he explains that

you need to emp different rooms and areas

Power unknown things

:!: :!: :!: about the trains

There is a zipline and a samantha side of the egg

Start up high(zipline location) find secrets in defferent areas of the fog.

something about the church, too...

Teleporters are truly for something else(time travel)

Theres a trainstation and it has PHD, but you cant move around the map with 4 perks

use jet guns on "otehr people"(manniquins, denizens, monkeyskulls in the cabin, players, TEDD and avogadro are the only ones that could possibly be it)

he said"You all look to be headed in the right direction here, my work is done. Good luck, and always remember that the tools are there! I wish you all the best of luck, and to much of your enjoyment, this is only the beginning! Thank you all being so kind and open minded." just after people were saying things about the power area by the trains, the fallen pylon, and getting past them.

Parts of the map that "alter" when stressed

there are apparently other navstations, found after the trainstation

nuketown has significance-

the coding states you can open a bunker, buy a tesla gun, get a "raging judge", and activate a bus.

he states that the person who realizes that there is the same mannequin in Kino, is a smart one.

he states that you need to look littirily at the Quick revive poster, and links EMPs

"Correct! The elements were synthesized in a certain laboratory in the nations Capitol, which will eventually tie in the DLC for Paris, Copenhagen, and Area 51. " i wanna say BS.....

it all relates to Five, and all the signs in tranzit are important

there are Crowd control zombies(misread- they have friends crowd control zombies on youtube. a 1000 view channel. probably his own, nothing of any value just joke BO vids)

he says that the trains could once move, hinting at time travel or reanimating them.

theres 4 nav cards in the "starting area of green run"

Someone's close to cracking the case! You're almost there, just try to put the "pieces" together.

*You will need to channel Richtofen *

you need to find the "element" before starting samantha's egg

"powering up the pylon is towards the end of the egg"

There is a "natch(sic)" nav card

sys he works for treyarc, then says he has a clan doing it... Possibly he is a legit beta tester who was meant to do this stuff.

His name is BirdDog Dan, or BD DAN, and he says he is SEDAN. maybe SE means selinium like the periodic table?

Every map ties in, and once realized everything will be understood. he also says he did stuff for WAW storylines.... What if we look at possible actual Storylines of zombies for hints?

...i remembered more that he said that people didnt realize he was hinting at earlier but i forgot now....

long time lurker of CoDz, i can see you guys think new posters are trolls alot, but in all seriousness i don't believe that this Sedan guy is trolling as much as we think. he only posts at certain times, when people find really in depth ideas... he doesnt really make many new threads....

Who said the poem was trolling anyways?