Tranzit Alternate Bus Route Theories?

psm777

In the room you spawn in there is one of those directories and on it, it shows the bus routes. There are two separate routes, one that runs during the day and one during the night. I have two possible theories for this, we need to change the time on all the clocks. I think there are 3 on the map and maybe if everyone puts a turbine under them it will change the time. My second theory doesn't have to do with time but a certain sign in the highway. This sign can be interpreted two different ways, one way being it saying during the day cross over 2 me, the other way being to shoot it with the Porters X2 Ray Gun as in the sign is saying "For day shoot me with porter x2." I don't know if any of this is true but I hadn't seen it posted so I thought I would.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel if there was an alternate bus route in the game right now, it would have been discovered. I am a believer that there will be more bus routes, just in an expansion. Look at these pictures I took while in theatre mode with no fog:

http://i.imgur.com/DchyM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Ub5cB.jpg

The first picture, is between tunnel and diner, and the second, is between bus station and tunnel. This is how the roads would pan out on a map.

http://i.imgur.com/Bem7V.png

I'm betting that they will remove the barriers, then the bus will be able to take that alternate path where there may or may not be more stops. Or, it could just be a loop around the tunnel, who knows :lol:.

. Look at these pictures I took while in theatre mode with no fog:.

Off topic but how do you get theater mode with no fog?

And on topic: in your opinion, would just one person have to shoot the sign with the way gun? Or a team of 4?

Put a dolly cam inside the power room and stay in edit mode and you should be good to go.

The way it's always worked for me is... go to the part in the video where you activate power. As soon as the switch is flipped, pause the game. Then place a dolly cam in the power room and switch to "Free Roam". There will still be a thick cloud of fog surrounding each stop on the bus route, but once you pass through that it's pretty clear.

Another useful exploration trick in Theater mode is to follow the road between the town and bus station. On the right (coming from town), after the bridge, you'll see a broken down van and a big crack in the side of the road. Go into this crack and you can glitch right under the map and get into areas normally inaccessible.

I was kind of surprised neither of these glitches were fixed in the last update.

• 2 months later...

I strongly agree that the bus can be re routed or derailed. Either way it moves. I have a theory that once all the navcard tables and navcards are swiped,then we can go back to Green Run Transit and see the roads opened. Just a thought. If you look at the back cover of the BO2 box you can see the bus in Bus Depot facing the wrong direction. Treyarch can be very sneaky.