Secrets in the Power Station - Electrical Boxes

optimus555

We need to revisit the Power station.

1)

When you walk into the main bunker of the Power Station (where Avogadro is released), you can notice a RING of black material that is housing power cables. In the main room there is Only One computer station on the wall to the right. You can notice a Power housing coming up from that computer station that connects to the RING that goes all around the room. The problem is, the connection is BROKEN.

If you continue moving forward, and turn left there is this pile of Barrels and Storage components with boards pushed up against them on an incline. If you walk up them (This is in the main bunker) you can get back to where you Dropped down in the outhouse. Standing at the Top of this pile looking at the wall, you can see where the RING of black material housing the wires has been cut. I think that there should be a way of bridging this gap using the *Electrical trap buildable*, or maybe a turbine. If you can bridge this gap of wires and get power into it again, perhaps the computer terminal will turn on in the main room.

2)

If you target the computer terminal with the millimeter scanner you can see a schematic diagram on the screens that are too bright. It's hard to make out what it is, but it looks like a schematic of the Avogadro's holding cell. I'm not sure if Previous to turning on the power, the diagram is different - I only checked after the power was turned on.

3)

When you head up the stairs of the main room you can walk into the control room (where the mystery box spawns). In this room in the left hand corner is an opening in the wall where you can look inside. It looks like you can jump through but you can't. You can't board it up, why is it there?

Another one of these non boardable windows - when you jump down to where the coil for the Jet gun is, and you head straight into that all-brick room that you can drop down back into the control room.

Why would they put those there? It dosen't make much sense at first. But I wonder. You know that brick room? You drop down to where the coil is/power generators are sparking when you turn power on and head straight. There is a light on in the room and it is above a door. If you consider the placement of those non boardable windows, perhaps there is a way to open the door.

So how?

My best guess that that you need to put turbines on the electrical boxes that are placed all about the Power station. You know, the open electrical boxes where you can see the wires inside of it. Maybe 4 people have to place turbines on all 4 of these electrical boxes. There are also breakers and switches too on the walls beside these electrical boxes. I'll bet there is either a way to open that door (in the brick room) or to get those computer stations in the control room/main bunker operational.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic