A little idea of mine.

NLjaan

So, there are 2 ways to do the EE, Richtofen's way and Maxis' way. After reading this quote in another thread on here I started thinking:

"You, You are not one of those foul creatures. Excellent, I have been searching for decades. Listen now, what I have to say is of the utmost importance to mankind. If you would see this planet free from the curse of these wretched undead creatures, and the monstrous evil which controls them, then you must obey my every command. I cannot affect physical change, yet. You must be my hands. Only you can stop that awful worm Richtofen."

Notice the part in bold, Maxis cannot affect something physical, yet. Though Richtofen, who gained Samantha's powers, can. Maybe the Maxis part of the EE is a To Be Continued, and the Richtofen side is the one we should be focusing on right now?

On the other hand I've seen many videos and read about people trying almost everything they could think of and to no avail, so I'm not sure. It was just something that popped up in my head and I felt like putting it out there.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Good thoughts on that, I see someone has been paying attention to detail on the quotes! Now of course, the Maxis EE portion is without a doubt going to be a Continued Easter Egg, since Richtofen's side has practically ended with you giving him the power he has needed. Keep in mind Maxis had stated that he needs other spires to be activated the same way without the use of killing zombies (since it powers up Richtofen more so than aiding Maxis).

Might I suggest you take a look into this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=136&t=25415

It better explains how there's a prolonged series to Maxis's side.

I believe we will be seeing more of both of the mad doctors later down the road. Don't forget...Maxis and Rictofen have been battling for control over the Earth for decades. Literally both of them controlling the minds of humans they find to take control of the spires/pylons causing an all out civil war between the surviving humans on Earth.

The war has been drawn out for so long and with so many casualities that Maxis spent even more time looking for more humans to help him in his ultimate goal...Destroying Rictofen. I like the idea of seeing a Grief map where one Maxis team fights a Rictofen team, and just like how on multiplayer depending on what faction you are, a commanding role voices for that team (E.g.: If your on the SEAL team you hear a commanding officer speaking to you whereas if your on the Spetnaz or Militia team, one of their commanding officers speak to you).

Wouldn't it be awesome hearing Maxis say, "Yes! You have got the Max Ammo! Now make Rictofen's puppets pay..." or hear Rictofen say, "Ah. Wunderbar! You have acquired a taint! Make use of it on Maxis' ugly little subjects..."

Just my thoughts on how this whole war in the Aether and on Earth is panning out. There really is no 'us' trying to survive the apocalypse anymore...We are all pawns in a more greater fight.