The Zombies Ranking System -- Explained and Reviewed

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe KD is involved, how often you play, the varying difficulty in the games you play, how far you make it, and the other factors on the leaderboards.

I play almost Every day. Check my signature for rounds. I mostly play solo/co-op. I don't play grief and custom as much as I used to because I have so many downs.

I'm sure everyone has seen the glitch to round skip and if you haven't then find it yourself! I'll have no part of it. In that video, just by round skipping, the people involved were placed in the highest rank, and they didn't kill or do anything. I believe it is solely your place on the rank on the leaderboards as an average for rounds. Similar to our medal system. The reason we get deranked I'm guessing, is because everyday our rank changes on the leaderboard. Just my opinion.