High rounds - gone!

I spent ages getting to Round 35+ on each map, and I check the leaderboards today to a huge shock. My general stats (kills, etc) are all the same, but my position has been RAMPED UP! I went from 8000th in the world in kills to around 2200! This happens across the board with all stats. I then checked the highest round for maps...

All of my data, gone. All of the Round 35s I spent ages getting to weren't there. Restarted my XBOX, my internet, but nothing. Not an error on my part. I changed the filter to not just include my friends...

I was looking at Nuketown, which I achieved Round 35 on last night before dying. I remember it placing me somewhere in the 400s... and now I look and people with Round 35 are right up in the 30-40s! I checked other maps, and the same kind of pattern occurs.

So to me, everyone's map round records have been wiped out, but it seems some people still have their kills/downs/hits/doors opened etc. What the hell is going on? Anyone else noticed this?

In the meantime... I will take advantage of the leaderboard reset and get myself some high ranks! :p

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a video showing how it got partially reset since yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwu4sDfNzXM

Description from the video:

A lot of people got de-ranked today in the leaderboards of rounds. There's no word yet from Treyarch why this happened nor will they fix it. All we know is that a huge number of high rounds got randomly lost today - once again. Put in the comments your thoughts on this! Also, leave a like so we could get this Treyarch's attention to at least get some explanation on the matter.

FYI, Treyarch tweeted about this issue and are working on it:

https://twitter.com/Treyarch/status/273240344638935040

Since this morning's backend update, we've been made aware of leaderboard issues that some are having — we're looking into it, stand by.

https://twitter.com/Treyarch/status/273261713263034369

Currently working through server side issues re leaderboards...they'll be re-enabled as soon as we've fixed the issue...stand by.

Yeah this is an issue that reaches across all game modes not just zombies. Random things have been disappearing.

All my multiplayer combat record info was there, then I noticed last night it reset all my leaderboards.

Haven't checked zombies yet, but I have only recently been able to play as I suffered unplayable lag in most zombie modes until recently, my awesome landlord changed the router settings...Thank god! :mrgreen: