Nav Cards and DLC

speedmetal890

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't like that... That would mean that whatever we do from now on is just going to be an expansion of tranzit... And never anything new...

I think we DID have the Easter egg finished however, and the fact we can't use the nav-card is purposely so that perhaps, later on a different map, we insert our incorrect nav-card into a different device and get the right one, then we go BACK to tranzit (after finishing the Easter egg on the map I just talked about) and inserting the correct card, unlocking something awesome!

It's still to fuzzy with the Details. Someone said in a post here that they found a second Card while reaching a higher level.

One thing I've yet to see in any Youtube Vid is all four Players with a Card next to the points. What if all four players need a Card?

The Nav Card is on the left side of the Station(Your Back Facing the Door) You can Jump acrros or hug the wall to get through the lava and right there next to the Trash Can is the First Card.

Funny thing, I noticed the pile of paper around the Can. I could of swear I saw piles like that somewhere else.