Maxis slaves

Stop Mocking Me0

Greetings, as most of you should know by now there is more then one way to compleat the tower of babble Easter egg on the latest map: Green run. One way of completing this task is to fallow the genious and benelovant earth shatterer super computer-AI, Dr Ludwig Maxis! Whom is currently stranded on the moon, or rather... In a computer on the moon...

And the other way is with Richtofen... Here is a link to the Richtofen Minions thread: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=25158

This thread I have created, is crafted specifically to fallow the minds of the maxis slaves. The cunning minds of the ones who serve maxis in his path to victory over the Richtofen Minions! Feel free to post your favorite maxis quotes, as well as discuss his next motive, or how to counter Richtofen's schemes!

Now, there may be slight... (static).... NOW GO FORTH MY TROOPsssss(static)... as Maxis's AI will constantly take control of this broadcast.

All rights reserved by the StopMockingMe (SMM) Corporation, Assension project, and whoever the heck keeps leaving radios EVERYWHERE!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh... I don't want to be... I just hate it when it's obvious people hate me...

I've been on this forum for a year now never truely trying to bother anyone that I could agree with...

And my words, seen by just as many people as a guy who's been on here for 12 post, get almost no feedback.... I guess I'm a whore for that too... don't bother picking sides... I'll just deleate the threads when I have the time....