Image in the Bank Vault

Tac

• Administrators

Once you get right into the vault, you can deposit and withdrawal money as most of you know and may have tried. If you get past the second set of vaults, you'll find an image on all of the safety deposit boxes that is supposed to be familiar to storyline enthusiasts. I do not know what it looks like, if it is a small image on all boxes, or one large one that covers them all, but I ask someone to please get an image and post it here. I will add it to the OP when done, and I will give credit.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it its about the Hidden Area under the Vault. Noticed the Green Sign on the wall inside the Vault? That's similar to the one that's in the Power Station. You need to place a Turbine at the Power Station, by that Green Sign. This will open the Hidden door in the Vault and down here you will find the parts to the P'A'P Machine.