Is this new information???

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First who made this information? If it was not posted form treyarch themselves then its not legit without proof. This is only article with a unknown author as well. Sorry but need something to back it up or its just smoke coming form....well you get my point. Though this is a great fine and we can discuss if this could be legit.

First who made this information? If it was not posted form treyarch themselves then its not legit without proof. This is only article with a unknown author as well. Sorry but need something to back it up or its just smoke coming form....well you get my point. Though this is a great fine and we can discuss if this could be legit.

sorry forgot to link the full article, it actually does have an author and maybe the full article will give you a better idea if it is legit or not :Phttp://www.examiner.com/article/call-of ... e-no-other

Okay now it is legit since this is an interview with one of the treyarch them. Just post the source and not just a bit of information my friend. Other wise it will be classified as fake unless this is shown. Just to save time and no arguments post the main source. An yes this is new information to me since we couldn't find out any other game modes, nice find.

Found this information off of an article is this "last man standing" gamemode something new? i've only heard of tranzit, grief, and survival and this gamemode seems like a whole new concept. Is this indeed new information?

What we're interested in:

http://gyazo.com/c94e6cd929bf7719750183b7f1c8a5fa

Bit of a crap link to be honest, hes talking about grief mode

The objective to Last Man Standing is to be the last person alive. In the mode, the grieving tool will cast the attention of the zombies toward the other team and that will make their lives much more difficult,"