Verruckt Speed Cola Challege. Advice Needed.

What's up guys, Dark Jolteon here, and today I am need of some advice. I have recently been playing a lot of Verruckt, most specifically the Speed Cola challenge. Basically, this is where a team must stay camped in the Speed Cola room and survive as long as possible. I am attempting to hit round 30 with just two people (myself and my brother) however I am not sure what I can do to reach my goal. At this time I believe my highest is mid twenties, and so I KNOW it is doable. Below, you will find a video on my Youtube channel which basically shows round 15 up until death of one of my attempts and I am basically looking for some advice as to what we can do to reach our goal of 30. Any advice and criticism is more than welcome and I look forward to hearing your responses :D (Also, apologies for the terrible quality, I have some issues with my CapCard and have no idea how to fix them. It improves later on in the video.)

2gOnOFViA0Y

Thanks in advance,

-Jolteon

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very hard jolty, very hard.

Having done similar challenges on Verruckt I can say it is hard enough camping to round 30, let alone without trap for two.

I think the only way to do that is to leave the door to the **** please report this topic, post **** closed, have white player train using the speed cola area plus the small space behind it. Once you get max spawn pick them off one by one and slowly. The other sit by the closed door and fire assist.

Good luck. It is not mission impossible but pretty darn close.

Advice? Leave the trap door closed, and stay inside speed cola room with green player covering window by dbl barrel and white player take the front door towards **** please report this topic, post ****, they ONLY spawn through that one window outside as long as you don't go in the **** please report this topic, post ****. White player should stay out and train after 20. You can also restart until you get a combination of white and green if you have patience. Get monkeys. Avoid mule kick. You dont need so much fire power than you need double tap, speed and quick revive and you would get decent amount of drops. Don't wait until the entire horde is spawned. Kill anything after 15 zombies, run with freeze gun. Play with way.