What I Gathered from the GTTV footage

Hey guys, I posted this in another thread but thought it would be best if I made a new thread for it.

-In Tranzit, you still get points, but there are no rounds. Probably similar to the "timed" mods for Zombies on the PC, where instead of Rounds you get timed, the zombies keep coming and every minute or so they get stronger.

-Our female seems to be the new Tank Dempsey of the group, judging from her line.

-The ladder we saw in the content drop DOES get you to new places.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great finds!

So I presume it is not a battle of points to the leaderboard, not rounds (at least for TranZit).

Mark mentions that the perks, mystery box and PaP is back but then he goes onto say everything is a lot bigger. Does this mean that these are going to be improved upon too?

They also showed a new weapon (well I've never seen it before) called the executioner, which seems similar to the python.

The points they accumulated at the end of that scene was a pretty big 94260 so hopefully there is something to spend this on, maybe the buildables or maybe because everything is bigger we will always have something to spend money on.