Buildable weapons / equipment explained

Someone else here pointed out that a work table and loads of blueprints are visible in one room. It looks to me like different sections of blueprint will have drawings of the outcomes and the supplies needed to make them. You could gather them and bring them there and construct them into new weapons and equipment. HOWEVER, to me it seems as though there are a SET of things to make, and that we won't be able to make whatever the hell we want, but only the things specifically shown in the prints.

The parts themselves include but ate not limited to:

Car parts

Random junk

Motorcycle parts

Scrap metal

MORE junk

However I have two questions that are as of yet unanswered.

1. How do we carry the scrap parts? Realistically we couldn't carry a gun around AND half of a motorcycle at the same time.

2. How do we build them? Do we just place them down on the table and "use" them with X and triangle? I'm not sure about this yet.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for info. Not sure about how we pick them up but it's obviously going to be like dead rising/ dead island where you find the things you need on the blueprint then take them to a workbench and place down the certain things you have to make certain weapons. Like a baseball bat and nails would make a baseball with nails sticking out of it, except I think it will be more to do with guns in this game. I really hoping this hasn't replaced the pack a punch though that would be a massive disappointment.

Also I remember reading that these buildables with help us get to new areas of the world, so maybe you can build bombs and things to blow down walls etc.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that and buildable parts will be just like the movie reels/trap pieces in Kino and Five. You'll click (X) to pick up an item and (X) again to place/use/build said item at a specified location. Maybe you'll only be able to carry one item at a time, so you'd have to use teamwork or separate trips to get all the parts to the workbench.