pick 10 Create a class 4z4 Zombies

So we all know about 4z4 zombies and that it will be competitive mode and from looking at the way the multiplayer is set up i think they will use the same concept for 4z4.

I got started by thinking these are competitive modes and aren't going to last as long as you average zombie game they will last 10-15 minutes if that, if this is so they will be void of rounds, right ?

If the games do not have rounds, then there may not be any structure to how many zombie are coming into the map at one time and it could be random, if this is so they surely can't expect you to starts the games with just a pistol!

Also will you even earn points to spend on items on the maps, you will be earning points for your score but there may not be anyways to translate this to points to purchase gear with and with the small time limit would you be able to accumulate enough to buy the decent weapons anyway.

So my personal opinion is that classes will come into play letting you pick ten from a different range of weapons perks and equipment than the multiplayer, I'm thinking that the weaponry you build your class with will be from the black ops 1 zombie timeline giving zombies pick 10 a completely different feel from the multiplayers version.

I have set up a class below as an examples....

primary weapon

Galil

Attachments

Red dot

Grenade launcher

Wonder weapon - replaces secondary.

Wunderwaffe

Lethal grenade spend 1 point to add another.

Monkey bomb x2

Equipment

Bouncing Betty

Perks - equip 3, more can used with wild-cards. No jug to keep balance.

Speed cola

Quick revive

Stamin-up

This is just a quick setup but I'm sure there are loads of combinations and with the addition of new perks, wonder weapons and equipment i think this would be a great thing to see in the 4z4 game-mode.

anyway this post is huge so will end it here, what are everyones thoughts and how would you build your zombie classes?

Thanks for reading :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno about this. My idea is something like yours as far as gameplay goes, with a 15 to 20-minute game and an endless wave, etc. But I thought that players would spawn in with a pistol, all doors opened, and about 3000 points. That way, they'll have points to buy a starting weapon, and then earn more points towards perks, box, PaP, etc. It seems to have more of that zombies feel.

This isn't a bad idea though. I really could see Treyarch going either way with this.

Yeah totally agree the my only problem with the idea of buying the weapons in game is some maps might not have my weapon of choice or the wonder weapon i like, maybe they could incorporate both, like create a class then buy new equipment when you run out of ammo and grenades and the ability to PaP weapons too.